Saturday, May 08, 2004

went to mrs lee's wake at choa chu kang today... sigh... i felt lyk crying.. but no tears was flowing out of my eyes... it was flowing inside my heart instead... my tears r all dried up... i've been crying for a week continously... i'm not used to it without 2 pple in my life... it's so tough... i couldnt get used to life without one person yet.. n another one left our world... time juz passes by so fast... for a moment they were in front of u... n e next moment... they r gone... n nv back... most of us cried... n i oso realized dat those girls whom she scolded e most cried e most too... she looked so different in there... juz lying down inside not breathing... her face covered wif a thick foundation... her body will be cremate on monday... it's gonna b so much of pain seeing her being burn with ur own eyes... too bad students can go inside e cremation room... all of us r gonna miss her so much... y izzit so dat everyone will start realizing dat someone is important once dat person left ur side??




samantha n me~



taken at my ah ma's funeral dat day~ my cousin n me~