Wednesday, May 05, 2004

today was the last day of e funeral... stayed at my grandma's hse last nite... den from today onwards my other grandma gonna stay wif me... =D well... on mon chris came down again n acceompanied me... i was a waitress at the funeral too!!! was serving e guest all the way...

on tues was so tired... didnt wanna go sch... but i went in the end... after flag raising.. mrs low will ask mi to go home... -.-" n major tot i was late at first... went home n slp.. den went down to my ah ma's hse at 11.30... audrey n e rest called me out of concern... thanks peeps... love ya lots... as ytd was e 2nd last day... we had a ceremony from evening onwards... n they said my grandma tot she was dreaming.. until she saw her own body... later in the nite... my family had a big quarrel out of a small thing... sigh... they quarrel still nvm lor... but in front of my 2 ah ma!!! my other grandma was so pissed n heart broken... she went back home n rest... den i accompanied her...

den today... was suppose to march off... n it was raining very heavily when we wanted to march off... n it was said dat my grandma refuse to go... coz of last nite quarrel i guess... den my aunts n uncles was chanting the buddha thing to let her leave in peace... n the rain slowly lighten down... i really hope i m able to dream of her... i miss her... sigh...




my cousin dolphine... n my nephew reandon... hehe... cute little kids...



my cousin... haha... forced him to take de... =X



n his bro~