Saturday, May 01, 2004

-sigh- didnt had time to blog yesterdat. i'm gonna fail a maths test. it was an open book test. and there are answers written on the board too! the only thing was for us to work it out. i only got 7 correct out of 18!!! OMG! *faints* so tired these days. didnt have a good rest. went for dental after sch yesterday and met karto. cause he owed me chocolates!! hehe. thanks for the chocolates karto! *yum yum* mom cooked western food for dinner. so yummy. *gRiNz* had a nightmare last night too. i dreamt i was in school until late at night. than i was going home with one little boy who is scared of ghost but yet like to tease people about it. den on the way to the bus stop, a car with no one driving appeared. i tried to remain calm. than held his hand and walk with him. later we walk pass this house and the gate opened by itself. i started to run. the more i ran, more ghost appeared! haha. i woke up with my heart pounding so fast. lolXx.

woke up this morning and was lying on my bed thinking of the show 'true courage'. the espisode last night was so... haiz. dont know how to discribe. was planning to go out with aud in the afternoon too. until awhile later, my mom ran up to my elder bro's room and started knocking very hard. heard the whole conversation. and it made me jumped out of my bed fully awake. something happened to my grandma. therefore i had to cancel the meeting with aud. was so worried. i wonder how is my grandma now. cried when i was thinking about it. she's my beloved grandma. i hope there will be news of her soon. *waiting and waiting*