Sunday, May 02, 2004

juz came back from e funeral.. i miss her... chris came to accompany me ytd too... i kept wanting to take a look at her... she look so diff wif those make ups on... my other grandma kept thinking of her... tiz morning once she woke up... she said "time flies so fast... she's gone..." after hearing dat i cried silently... scences of the past memories flashes across my mind... after taking breakfast.. i took a walk outside... eveywhere i went.. there was a little memory of her... i teared as i strolled along the pavement... did want to come back home today... wanted to accompany my other grandma... but i'm having eng exam tmr... no choice... if my eng paper 1 tmr had the topic "my idol person" dat would b my grandma... i found out she was very thrifty... n she would rather spend her money paying my phone bills n giving mi money instead of spending on herself... sigh...




taken tiz morning...



was bored... so tried to act dao~



my little cousin jeanna... 2 yrs old only... cute??