Monday, May 10, 2004

stayed home the whole day ytd.. my relatives came to my house to visit my ah ma... den my little cousin dolphine will go to my room n play wif fatu... i didnt look after her.. coz i was busy setting up my com... den in e nite when i went to my room... wOo! it was in a mess man... newspaper in e hamster cage, scissors beside e cage.. den i begin to wonder if she took e scissors n cut e hamster's fur? hmm... went to bath next.. n when i came back to my room i saw a piece of choco on my table... den again.. i started wondering if i were blind juz now or was it my cousin who placed it there n didnt eat it... found out it was my elder bro who placed it there for me.. there was wine inside e chocos!! YUMMY!!! hehe...

didnt go sch today... no lessons... mrs lee is gonna b cremate today... sigh... i'm gonna miss her so much... took out e past few days newspaper article n read on mrs lee's news... my uncles n aunts came to my house this morning too.. den they were lyk asking mi how come i didnt go sch today... den they realized i'm from st marg's... (-.-") n they started asking mi questions...

No comments: