Tuesday, January 29, 2008

went to school for just a half an hour maths lecture. however i'm still glad i went for lecture as its about the exam. koko crunch was really sweet these days. he kept sending me to school every morning. appreciate it lots. really. being able to wake up so early to get breakfast for me and send me to school when he himself is such a heavy sleeper and always unable to wake up for school. LOL!

After maths lecture, went home for lunch, watch my last few episodes of why why love, then went out to meet klein. went to remake my ez-link. third time losing it. gosh! there goes my $21!! headed to niven road(not sure how to spell) its near my primary school. there a stall there that sells my favourite childhood goreng pisang and fishball. klein drove me around hunting for that stall and even paid ERP twice!! stupid one way road only! fortunately we found it!! just that their chilli isnt the same as before. ): i just miss those taste.

No comments: