Monday, January 14, 2008

someone once said, "so many people wants you. unlike me. nobody want." well, having so many people to like you isn't a good thing afterall. especially if it is someone with a personality like me. i am a person who is soft hearted, indecisive, and worst of all, i do not know how to reject. from these few points of me, it will only make me end up in confusion, and feeling all pressurized and stressed. sometimes, i do not know what i really want, and what i really need. i always feel that i need someone simple. but the actually fact, no one is really simple. everyone has their own complications and problems. even myself.

i read my old entries, and realized how much thought i had when blogging. when i compared it with now, it seems as though those entries were typed by someone else. everyone do change. however, i became more aimless and thoughtless. mainly cause i'm taking everything too easily now. although we have to take things easily, learn to give and take, but for every obstacle we go through, we have to learn from it. to prevent it from happening it again and be stronger both physically and emotionally.

this phase came across my mind, "think of what are the good things that happened to you today instead of the bad things" yup. its from mrs lee, my secondary school late principal. so lets see. what good thing happened to me today.. well.. i had fun in school during break, when i took crazy pictures with my darlings. (: i hope you all have something that made you smile today too! everyone does! be it a bowl of your favourite noodles. its something you enjoyed at least!

No comments: