Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

as well as happy birthday to my dearest mummy! (:

new year eve still got sch lor! how sian can that be?! reached sch late as usual and had mom to send me to school. =X got a D for PI&C. glad that i at least passed. and got an A for maths. why not A+! LOL! oh well, hubby came to meet me at yio chu kang mrt. off we went to town for lunch. mel joined us for lunch and left. so darl, hubby and me went to walk around town hunting for a bag replacement of mine. =X cause the stupid bag is falling apart and once carried it, bits and pieces of the cloth will drop out. and it looks lyk dandruff on my shoulder! yucks! walk walk walk, into paragon and into crumpler. look around and saw one crumpler i like. my dearest hubby, took it and went to paid for me. hehe. Thanks my dear. he has been pampering me a lot. (see that! i compliment u!) =X oops!

walked around, looked at phones and shopped for my mom's birthday present. got a pair of earrings costing $69.90. then darl left. hubby and me then went to eat and meet guo mei and gf. then dad called asking me to buy cake for my mom. so i tried to rush home before 12 midnight and i felt bad cause i'm unable to accompany them. like sudden last minute changes la. ): so accompanied them for dinner at sakae, and bought my cake and rushed home.

planned a surprise for mummy! she was sleeping already la. wth~ so dad went to wake her up. we lit the candles and when she came down, she was smiling happily! xD she almost teared. awwwwwww~ made me feel like tearing too. anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!

ps: hubby made me wait at the airport yesterday for 4 HOURS! LOL! his damn flight was delayed la. stupid weather!

when he is finally back, our eyes can't take off each other. =X


see how happy she is! xD




the earrings i bought for her! (:

No comments: