Saturday, January 05, 2008

1st jan, met him and he got me a ring. xD he brought me to bishan park in the night, asked to close my eyes than he took out a rose. its a fake rose by the way. the rose can be opened and tadah! the ring. (: *muackz* thanks dear, i love it!

looks like an advertisement for the ring.


2nd jan, went school for an hour only. (-.-") than met hubby at lot 1 with darl. its my first time there! xD wahahaha. but nothing much to walk. as least its better than thomson plaza. ate pastamania for lunch. than darl had to leave as she has her driving lesson. darl~ QUICK PASS AND DRIVE ME AROUND!! i'm waiting~ jiayou jiayou!!

3rd/4th jan. hubby came to sch with jun hao to help me collect my phone to repair. heez. my keypad is finally so nice and unbroken. than after sch, met him at bishan and went to adjust my guess watch from wailoon. i finally can wear them. went to watch national treasure 2 as well. damn nice! rate it 5/5! i just love the way they solve the puzzles and how they do stuffs. but i still dont understand how they decode the words. hmmm.. after the movie, went to buy a cake for daddy this time. xD waited for midnight to strike, and him to be back. than we prepared the cake and all. when he walked into the house, we sang the first line and he stopped us by saying, "WAIT! i go toilet first!" wa lao~ damn anti climax la!! (>.<) oh well, so we waited in the kitchen for him. anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!


4th jan, school as usual, than met hubby. went to bugis and walked around. and eyed on some tops. damn! my pay is gonna be clean so fast once it arrived. LOL! went chinatown after that to meet briano for dinner. wasnt that hungry so i had like.. half of my food left over? =X walked around and chatted. i wan go hong kong and genting!! LOL! can't wait.




And shall end this post with my 'BEAUTIFUL FACE~'

No comments: