Tuesday, November 18, 2008

woohoo~! i've a whole series of plans this and next week! =D excited!

book a series of appointments for myself and meeting up with my beloved friends. (: meeting clique this fri for phuture/zouk. although not all going and some have not seen them for so long. some even more den 3 weeks!! *stares*

then company event at old folks home on sat. all wheelchair bounded. when i heard of it a few week ago, its very heart breaking. WHERE ON EARTH has these family members of theirs gone too?! where's their LOVE and FILIAL for their parents!

singaporeans TOTAL DISGRACE! i seriously curse them to be this state in future. that their child will treat them the same way! when their kids grow up, they send them to old folks home and tell them, "Mom, Dad, this is the place best for you. you brought grandpa and grandma here too. I'm sure you want some memories of theirs." BANG! Hurray! have the taste of being 'thrown' away. waiting and waiting every traditional new year for your families to come visit you, and bring you home. But unfortunately, your fate belongs to this home.

okay, enough of angry things. happy things, sunday meeting jun and suat for mahjiong session followed by dinner! =D miss them lots! there's a whole lot of people i wanna meet too!! such as my dua neh jie mei!! faiz, stef (thou its impossible), pal, and many many more!! ): all those missing in action people.

my honey is so sweet la! he planning a bbq next sat and at the same time celebrating my bday for me. aww~ when he text me telling me this, a smile was kept on my face. =D so many years of honey, indeed a true honey. haha!

and pal!!! stop neglecting ur pal here when u got gf k!! so many months le lor! i had enough of it!! i want to ride on ur bike!!!!!!!

No comments: