Sunday, November 16, 2008

went beaching last sunday with clique and syidah. woot! played frisbee, suntan with dear and had fun with all of them. love the beach. but hate it when its filled with blangas! =/ went keppel bay after we're done with dinner. good place to chill. however that day we went, there was no wind at all la! it'll be better if there's tons of wind. =D

friday was kbox with klein. sang till i fell asleep. was too tired! used to sleeping early already. damn i need to improve on my singing. i need to live up to my mom's name. sang lots of songs i never sang before. so most of the time it was analog. sang lots of duets too. love duets best! basically, singing a song alone is boring.

sat was boat quay followed by thai club at shenton way. felt a little tired but still had fun. made 3 new frens. all frens of aaron. they are all nice, funny and can be disgracing at times. =X they anyhow play with ice one la! further more i was in shorts! NO jacket! freaking cold already, and ice were still being thrown at me. (>.<) and i dunno why all aiming me! dammit! felt like taking the whole ice bucket and throw it onto their heads. LOL! wore my 4 inch heels and they made me walk from boat quay to shenton!!! and i got one my heels stuck into one damn long gang hole. so paiseh! one of them was sill cursing me for my heels to be stuck earlier on!! at least they were all kind souls and didnt leave me behind and continued walking. or else i'll get my heels off, run to them and hammer their heads with my heels. =X goodness, i'm getting violent. hohoho!

No comments: