Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


yay! finally 20th! not something to be happy though. end of my teenage years. boo~! special thanks to my girlfriends whom made my last few moments of my teenage years so wonderful and memorable.


thanks to jun, yanping, lesby, jiayu, debra, suat and michelle for making me so malu on sunday. however, i enjoyed every single moment you all planned this day for me, making me feel so blur sotong and didnt realized anything. i swear this is the first time i didnt suspect anything la! its way out of a sudden!


met jun, yanping and suat at tiong bahru plaza, then headed to yanping's house for mahjiong. they then came into the room with a cheese cake personally bake by jun and yp. was so shock and lost for words. this was their cover up the later part. so yeah, we cut the cake, eat the cake and yes, its yummy! =D they gave away lots of hints accidentally and i did not know why i didn't catch a single one!!! so after much woo haa about where we're heading for dinner, they tricked me to fish & co at glass house. waitress gave away hints and as usual, i didnt suspect. walked to the table and poof!! the rest was sitting happily at the table waiting. wahhH! my mouth open big big, eyes open big big, words unable to come out of my mouth. and the first thing i said, 'why you all here?" LOL! later part was the fish & co birthday rap. had to stand up on the chair, hold a sparkle and blow the candle from up there! unfortunately the waitress was stupid enough to come back to our table and ask, 'do you wan a birthday rap?' when i was there. LOL! cake made by jiayu's mom. missed the taste of it and i'm missing it right now. (: Thanks for making this day SO WONDERFUL for me.


Next, thanks to lesby, yanqi, faiz and zijing. YES! for breaking into my house last night!!was out to meet cong zheng opposite my house. lesby then called asking me what time i'll be home as she wanted me to help her with photoshop. so when i reached home, there was a note on the table. asked grandma if my friends came and she just when, "your friends came ar? haha." adding on,"go flip ur blanket." i was still being so blur. huh-ing all the way. grandma ask me to come out and poof! this four ladies appeared in front of me with a damn sweet brownie cake. LOL! speechless as usual yet happy at the same time. it's because of these sweethearts which will only make me look forward to my birthday. without them, i guess i'll be as good as a loner.

Thanks everyone for making my first step into 20's so perfect. i appreciate every single effort you all made. love you girls more than anyone. *hugs* Thank you everyone for all the wishes too! (: a simple message of yours did put a smile across my face. =D since today is my day, i shall not rant about anything. going double O with dear and her friends later. woot!

Au revoir!

No comments: