Wednesday, March 19, 2008

results are released! and i'm damn happy about it! why? cause as long as it pulls up by GPA, i'm damn happy! =D though i get a B+ for maths, i think i still can take advance maths. so.. i aint that sad about it. (: all modules passed. congrats to everyone who passed too! uncle jesher is giving me a treat for having good results! yay!

monday was redoing of my hair at reds. since its a redo, it means FREE! hohoho! at least my money didnt go to waste. if they were to ask me to pay again i tell you~ i will flare up! =X however, they did satisfied me and i'm happy! klein accompanied me throughout too. i shy la. bo bian. he knows them better than me. (: met jeremy and joel after that at amk hub. play one round of pool with them, then off to our dinner and rushed for our movie. wateched step up 2. thumbs up! i rate it 3.5/5! if you really like dancing, then watch it. (: went to joel's house to collect his dad's vehicle. drove around singapore. from chinatown, till tiong bahru, till esplanade. LOL! last destination was amk park mac donalds. reason of driving to so many places was because we all felt like dancing. however its a monday and its underage party day, we had no choice but to on loud music in the vehicle and shake whatever we can. LOL!

tuesday was nasi lemak at kovan with klein. wow! its yummy k~ then went to his place and play prime suspect. LOL! i think almost his whole family is addicted to that game. see! thanks me quick! =P

No comments: