Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i love being loved by someone. well, who dont! however, at the same time, i hate being loved too. can someone tell mee the reason why? hmm..

IT fair has ended. was really busy and tired. can't get enough of sleep everyday. lots of customers. lots of sales. fortunately, we hit our target! xD supposingly to have my off day yesterday. however, eric asked me to help dayne to set up suntec. 9am - 1pm. WAH! i almost couldnt wake up! seriously man! was totally like a zombie on my way there. finished setting up at 12 plus. then off we went for lunch. bought royce chocolates too! *yummy* chi leed reminded me of them during IT fair. he came down and passed me 2 pieces of it! (>.<) so.. slacked around suntec while dayne went back to work. fell asleep on a bench there while waiting for time to pass. =X headed to taka to have my hair cut as well as rebond. I'M SO NOT SATISFIED WITH IT! it doesnt even look rebonded! i'm pissed off! my fringe is still CURLING! like~ hello? aint it supposed to be straight?! i'm goin back there next week. they better redo it for me for free! its their job for not doing a proper job. humph! cost me $200 plus k~ they better satisfy me. or they will lose this regular. =X

as for today, work at bishan. wah! starting was damn bored la! no one to talk to. then slowly slowly mixed around and talk to other promoters. heez. seriously very few customers can~ some more most of them all got attitude. dammit! must tahan 5 more days!!!

No comments: