Sunday, March 16, 2008

last day of work at j8! woot! after working there for a few days, actually popular people are very nice leh~ *looks at darl* maybe fair and retail people different. LOL! i didnt hit the 8% commission. sadz. i got only 1.2k that day. $300 more then hit lor! wasted. the following day sals was only $500 plus. so pathetic la. sobz. didnt even hit the lowest target!

klein had been coming to accompany me for lunch/dinner. (: thank you~ appreciate it lots! chi leed came and find me for a couple of days too. haha! thanks for at least those few minutes of helping me to get rid of my boredom.

off for monday till wednesday! whee~! thurs till sun working at tampiness. far far far! where's my feb pay?! i need cash for transportation! running low on cash! ): or rather, i've got no more cash?

No comments: