Saturday, December 15, 2007

went SP on thursdays to study with darl. after that, dear and me went jurong point to watched alvin and the chipmunks. DAMN CUTE! its a MUST watch!! rate it 6 out of 5 stars. LOL!

greetings to holidays!! and goodbye to common test! woohoo~ last paper finally ended! maths was pretty easy. =X went to check RS results after the test. congrats to my twin once again for getting full marks again. haha. and congrats to me for maintain my A! whee~! hubby came to NYP to meet me. and we headed to dhouby ghaut. walked around cathey and finally audrey arrived!! went to find karen at ps. audrey's idea of playing a prank on her using him. LOL! headed to park mall for sakae buffet. *yummy* cam whored a little as someone brought camera with going to be flat batt. LOL! yup! andy's bday celebration tmr. woohoo~ bbq~! now i'm getting hungry.

No comments: