Thursday, December 13, 2007

marketing today was ok~ woke up around 1 plus pm to study. =X just read it through. anyway its only 20 MCQ and 2 short answered. can pass la. =X went to orchard and met bernard. went to eat and walk around. this time, jinny (bernard's ex gf) saw us. anyway, i wasnt feeling too good today. bernard too la. dunno what's wrong with us. LOL! was much better after quite some time. but the mood came back to me when i was reaching home. weird~ but yeah. a lot of things just kept popping into my mind. elmo called me asking me abt klein and me, followed by allan. i know we ended like 2-3 months back. so is it too soon for me to be attached again? perhaps it is. allan finds it very sudden. at least i know my darl and lesby and DN sis is there to support me. suddenly everything just kept piling and piling. my mind is going to explode soon!

somehow i feel i do not have the right to fall in love and get into a relationship. perhaps i do not really know what love is all about. perhaps i aint ready to love a person. i'm sorry dear if i ever made you insecure, if i ever made you sad, if i ever became too complicated to understand. frankly speaking, i do not even understand myself. perhaps i am really complicated like what one stalker of mine said.

No comments: