Thursday, October 05, 2006

my darlings are finally back from genting! *envies* i want to go genting as well! hubby promised me to bring me there some day! =D mom brought me out for lunch at jack's place today with one of my another aunt(her younger sis). they were really hilarious at some point of them. kept laughing at some parts of their conversation. =X headed home next and got prepared while waiting for hubby to reach my house.

left home around 5pm and headed to plaza singapura. wanted to watch movie and there was nothing really nice to watch. so many R21 movies. =/ ended up watching M18 movie "Friends with money". boring movie!! some adult jokes if you understand. zZz. played the toy grabbing machine at the arcade too. spent a bomb! one of the worker there see us so poor thing and decided to help us a little by placing the toy in an easy position for us to catch it. heh~ hubby and i started debating on why that guy would do it. LOL!

for example:
him: he see me too determined to get it for you la!
me: no lor! he see me having the gian face~!

haha. walked around looked at SK wedding bands and we decided to get one day. thought through and decided. first, get digi cam. second, the rings. third, genting trip. and lastly, korea trip. =D whee~ cant wait. hurhur. i have to control my spending too. =X i'm well known for being spendthrift some more! (>.<) ate mcdonalds next and started taking photos with my new toy! its a whale. and i name it whity. there's a reason behind it! =D (clue: already said the toy cost a bomb)







fat him skinny me


skinny him fat me~ LOL!


i think i look like a fishmonger here. =S



taken on 21st sept


i love this effect in sony ericsson phone!

No comments: