Tuesday, October 24, 2006

all thanks to jia lun, i'm now craving over royce chocolate!! dammit! ahh!! planning to head down to suntec and get a box of them for my elder bro. it was so nice of him to head back home and brought my shoes over to school for me despite rushing to work yesterday. aww~ so lovely isnt he? its great to have siblings around for you sometimes. =D

head to bishan for long john silver. was having a bad cough and i still ate fried food. hahaha. my voice has even became hoarse! =S visited the clinic around 7 plus at hubby's house opposite. the doctor is really young. i told him i did not want cough syrub as i am unable to take the taste of it and would feel like vomitting. i got all tablets in the end! xD yay! took my medication and there's one stating, "avoid during pregnancy." then started thinking what would happened to the baby if some pregnant woman took it. thalidomide came into my mind next. poor babies.

anyway, royce chocolate!! i'm coming after you!! =D

No comments: