Sunday, October 29, 2006

bon soir!

i lost my ez link card for the second time. how careless can i be~ =/ my new ez link card was only one month old! i have to glue my new ez link card to my body someday in order not to lose it ever again! sigh~ moi Ça va pas.

anyway, went to my uncle's ex wife's house to celebrate hari raya. she's a malay. i seriously do not know why my uncle would chose a "nice" and "beautiful" china lady then someone who looks so much better, more natural and generous then her! i met that china lady once during chinese new year. she was so trying to get into good books of all the teenagers and kids. obviously all of us were disgusted by her. NO good comments about her was heard. even from the adults. no offense to those from china. i'm only referring to this particular lady. this lady is just too FAKE! =S

shall not waste my energy on commenting her. yup. food was delicious there! wow! rendang, satay, chicken wings and lots more! played with my younger cousins and bonded a little with my cousins. ((:

hubby came over to my house in the night and i introduced stepmania to him. he's addicted to the game now. haha. when he saw initial D, final fantasy, his eyes just brighten up! hahaha. meeting him later. going to bishan to collect my penguin water dispenser. =D

au revior!

No comments: