Tuesday, July 28, 2009

wOo hoO~!

i live up the name of the chan family! xD 1 time pass! yes! i've got my driving licence already!! i'm overjoyed! thanks for all the best wishes! and seriously, thank GOD for guiding me through my test. i prayed so hard the night before, this morning, and just before my test. sang worship songs to calm myself down which did help me a little, and ta dah!!! I PASSED! this isn't the first time i prayed so hard and sang worship songs to calm myself down. the first time was during IAP presentation. i came out with good remarks and even got to present again to obtain distinction. Praise the LORD! like seriously, THANK GOD!!! (: also got to thank dear for passing me her 1 time pass luck. and augustine too! haha! =D

back from tioman with baby, and yes, we are back safely. first day was average. reached there late afternoon and we explored around. 2nd day was more fruitful. went snorkelling, enjoyed the sea breeze, rode a motorbike without a licence for only RM30/hr, and had seafood dinner. i enjoyed every minute and second spent there with baby. thanks for planning this trip B. =D and i'm definately going back there to get my diving licence! anyone up for it with me?! RM150 only i think. super cheap luh! but i think excluding gears. ahh!! i want more holidays! i dont want school to start so soon. ): will be staying in hostel too. i think i will be home sick. =/ oh yeah! i got exempted for 2 modules! woohoo~! but i guess it wont shorten my course of study till 3.5 years also. its only 2 modules. (-.-") but better than nothing! i'm glad every thing is going so smoothly for me. i like~! except for my complexion recently! damn terrible! =/

mask time!! au revoir!!

No comments: