Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wo shi xing fu xiao nu ren!



i feel so fortunate today. yes i do! =D firstly, my 'ji pun' baby bought my favourite water bottle for me! i was telling her i wanted to get a water bottle for sch and was thinking of purple or pink. i'm so touched that she remembered what i said! further more, she got me the bottle i wanted, and it has both purple and pink. LOL! when i saw it, i was just so lost for words. Thanks girl! loves!

secondly, baby made me angry by being super unreasonable with me. he got what he wanted. making me angry. in fact his goal was, the angrier i am the better. i was asked to help him to meet up with this person to collect some stuffs for him. den he kicked up a big fuss like if its inconvenient for me its ok, if i'm doing it for him so unhappily den might as well dont do it. and all these just started by me asking him one question, "who is this delivery person?" of course i felt him being so short tempered for nothing and got pissed with him. in the end, the delivery person was him. (-.-") he got me the sling bag i wanted. =D so how can i say i'm still not fortunate?

thirdly, i met my babe in search of mouse at sim lim. got a mouse and she paid part of it for me. she treated me dessert and dinner. offered to pay her back but she rejected. so how how how can i not be fortunate? my babe taking such good care of me, my 'ji pun' baby being so thoughtful, and my baby being so sweet. i'm glad i have all of them in my life. in fact, there are some more chicks that are not mentioned whom i'm really glad to have them in my life too. (:

love all of you many many. i'm sure you know who you are if your names are not mentioned.

No comments: