Thursday, April 09, 2009

everything is going so well for me now. (: my offical letter has finally arrived! 100% relaxed and heavy load gone. lesby, yq and my secret mission is going off very well at the moment. my driving is currently on stage 2. plan to complete by next week which i believe its possible. and just a few more lesson and my stage 3 and 4 will be clear and here comes my green card soon. and my relationship? well, never been better. (: so many things cleared and settled. i'm happy! yes yes!! in fact, SUPER HAPPY!! depite my lonely days these days.

anyway, i'm planning to get bike license after my driving. any objections? LOL! but i will get it slowly step by step with my own money as my parents will DEFINATELY wont approve me of bike. =/ all thanks to my dearest dad and ben bro's history. (-.-")

No comments: