Wednesday, April 01, 2009

driving lesson today was great. started driving on the real road and drove passed my house twice. =D instructors today were nice too. learnt a lot from them. better than the 2nd instructor i got on monday where i practically learnt NOTHING from him. he just kept quiet and watch me drive and when i drove a little out of the lane he just tell me i'm too left or right. and yes! he LOVES to JAM BRAKE for me!! only under him my engine stalls a million times!! with other instructors my engine didnt stall more den 5 times k! stupid instuctor. so full of himself. i hope i'll NEVER EVER get him again. waste of my money!

oh well.. another thing to be happy about for those who knows, YES! i'm waiting for the arrival of my OFFICAL LETTER!! 90% of the heavy load in me has been put down yesterday. just the letter and i'll be 100% relax. =D

GREEN CARD!! U WILL OFFICALLY BE MINE BY JUNE/JULY!! heh heh~!

No comments: