Friday, February 22, 2008

whee~ went clubbing on wed nite. there is this italents event there. we chatted and chatted and chatted till the crowd came in. LOL. saw daniel there too. OMG la! i saw something i shouldnt have seen! ask me for more details if you wanna know. haha. people getting high on alcohol, and who knows maybe drugs. tsk tsk. slacked till 6.30am and left for home. tired leh! couldnt wake up for my manicure appointment! (>.<) ended up late for 40mins! then walked around taka after my manicure while waiting for eugene. saw a burberry sling. OMG! I GIAN TIO! 1.4k! who wans to get it for me? haha. when i finally met eugene and zen, wa lao eh! they bring me to head porter! then i gian tio another sling. Zzz.. *starts planting money tree* my wishlist getting longer le la. tmd! =X then now i getting dope cap le la.. (T.T) but its nice. so its worth my money. heh~ =D

No comments: