Sunday, February 03, 2008

1st dec
koko crunch came over to my house at 12 midnight sharp and he made something for me. very pretty. couldn't stay out for long as i still have achem to study. after this paper, there is still one more paper to go before CNY comes. went esplanade yesterday after achem paper for lunch/dinner at ichiban boshi. than walked around marina square and suntec in search for cny clothes. found nothing really satisfying. ended up with a dress instead.

honey star + me = ("v")




2nd dec
went town with klein. did my manicure at taka voxy. did nail extensions and nail art. i've got pretty nails now. (: total hours taken up for my nails is 3 1/2 hrs! *faints* went to crystal jade for dinner then did a really fast shopping. ended up with a dress again. LOL! not enough shopping for me! i want more! (>.<)

my pretty nails! xD

No comments: