Monday, August 30, 2010

first day of school and boy do i miss my group of friends! had add/drop today and it was a comical scene for me i guess. i was practically carrying my laptop on my hands everywhere i go once the add/drop period starts. jialin and i were on the phone trying to coordinate the timing for her to drop the module and for me to accept it.

jialin: 1, 2, 3, hurry click hurry click!
me: *click*
jialin: ahh!! wait!
me: what?! i click already! dont scare me! what happened?!
jialin: i havent confirm!
me: -.-" wa lao!!!!

and then the same procedure. we were both super kanjiong. cause once i missed it, there wont b any more vacancies for me to take that module until some one drops it. so i was raising my voice, being all so nervous and restless while cross the road, at the bus stop, and on the bus. yes! in public! it was a busy day for me as i've got 2 tuitions straight after school. so i wasnt able to stay in school to click with the girls. ): oh well, at least i'm not lack of any electives. thank god! (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you woman!

edna said...

xD u're being missed by this woman too!

Anonymous said...

;) just saw your PM. I have tuts at 4.30pm on that day babe. I don't think we can squeeze lunch though!

Anonymous said...

I changed my blog add dearie. ;)

www.allyouneedisfaithz.blogspot.com