Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"Pure love has no conditions or boundaries. Love does not restrain itself or hold back. Love gives all the time and doesn't ask for anything in return. Love is a continuous flow without any limits. And all of this is inside you."

once again, this is adapted from the Secret. Love is all about giving. (:

Results are out and well, my grades are... really bad.. i kinda expected it i guess. but i didnt know it will pull my gpa down so much. i need to find the motivation to drill myself to study hard once sch starts. sigh. Lesby, jun and i are planning a 2 days 1 night trip to bintan! i'm so excited! a time to finally unwind! (: i dont mind going this weekend either. haha! as long there is sun, beach, clean sea water and wind. SHIOK~! how i wish baby is able to join me. too bad he has work. shall plan another with him alone once he's done with him attachment in tekong! (:

yq just said something which suddenly made me start thinking. and a past situation came flashing by. whenever u needed me, i'll try ways and means to help u out, to understand your situation. when i needed u, u thought of whats best for me, but didnt know what i wanted as u didnt understand how i was feeling. whenever i'm feeling stressed up and at my peak, i always need u by my side to comfort me. i hope my next stress moment would b good. coz this is the 2nd time whereby i went crazy or rather became not myself. even i myself was scared of myself then. =/

No comments: