Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bonjour!!

Charm Hearts has officially launched her website!

Collection 1 is out and Collection 2 is on its way!
Our flea was a success and thanks to those who came down to support and help up!
Love you peeps many many!! (:



my beloved jun called me all the way from aussie yesterday! chatted with her for nearly an hour. (: glad you're coming back soon babe! loves! celebrated baby's daddy's bday today. had chilli and pepper crab for dinner! yummy!! i love crabs! have been craving for a long long time and i finally get to have a chance to have that wonderful taste on my tastebuds! SWEET! baby's mom then passed me a new guess wallet that she didnt use. whee~! i've got a new wallet to use at the mean time before i get my gucci wallet/LV purse! =D baby was so shock when his mama passed me the wallet lah. he kept repeating,"who are you to her? why she so nice give you wallet?" LOL! dont jealous lah baby.. *pat pat* u wanna use the wallet tell me anytime k? i lend u.. =P

No comments: