Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY ROARING YEAR and VALENTINE'S DAY!!

damn! why must these 2 occasions clash together!! take away my precious first vday with my baby! (>.<) boohoo!! did lots of visiting today! (: went over to baby's house for visiting too. wah! damn shy lah! my typical shy, quiet and gentle self came out today. LOL! ben bro came and pick me up after that and we went to gua ma's place. got a new cousin! xD he's so cute and adorable lah! goodness! big round eyes with 2 dimples! and he has such a BRIGHT SMILE!!!

one of my aunt brought a video clip too. it was taken in 1994! saw all of us when we're young, doing stupid things, playing stupid games which are still vivid in our minds. those fun moments were never forgotten (except for some small parts). i had super curly hair too! wahahahaha! its as good as having permed hair!

oh well, end of the first day of chinese new year. more visitings tomorrow!

No comments: