Sunday, January 03, 2010

i'm back from wavehouse. fun fun fun! a whole new experience. i love my cca. like seriously. get to experience all sorts of new stuffs! fun people in there too! (:

everyone was asking everybody their results, gpa and stuffs. made me feel a little demoralized as my grades aint that good. first class, second upper, wah! when will i have that kind of grades?! i seriously got to x100000 times of hard work for remaining semesters.

YES! i wanna get my own board. heard from jiamin there's a purple board for the 2010 edition! ahhhh!!! i really really wanna get one.. who wanna get it for me? any sponsors?! =D i gotta save up! and to think i've got no more tuition. sigh. i got to work something out so i can cover all my wakeboard expenses. tuition anyone? to think my grades already so cui. still wanna give tuition. *faints* who want sia.. haiz.. i want to get my own personal board but yet i dont think i'm capable of getting it. i just got to save. and i'm gonna start today! yes! but i know its quite tough for me as i still have to go for training often. aint complaining cause i enjoy my trainings. (:

No comments: