Sunday, December 06, 2009

exams are finally over and i'm finally FREE!! YES!!

i went almost crazy the past week! like seriously crazy! my mood was up and down, up and down. serious pms-ing going on too. but passed 11am on 2nd dec, everything was back to normal. LOL!

birthday celebration at NSRCC was great! thanks to many who came and thanks to my dearest girlfriends and my boy for planning the events and the surprises for me. a BIG THANK YOU! (: love all of you so much! (: my sweetest boy played on the guitar and sang for me. my girlfriends brought out all their courage to sing on stage for me with my boy. how can i not love them you tell me? they are the sweetest thing on earth one can ever find. and i guess i'm the lucky one on earth who found them! (: thanks snowflakes for all your efforts. practicing and planning. i seriously didnt know that was coming. thanks baby for playing the guitar and practicing so hard. i kinda guessed you will be playing already but i thought it was on the 26th nov, not 28th. but u didnt on 26th. so i didnt think much till 28th when your friends hasnt arrived at 6.30pm.

sorry to my boy for making things difficult for you. cause your lying was not convincing enough and it was a point of time when i needed you most. though i know you were planning something for me with the girls but i just needed your presence too much. (>.<)

oh well, enough said. i hope everyone who came enjoyed themselves and the event specially planned by my girlfriends. if it werent for them i guess this will be a normal chit chat, chilling party. and yes! my cake turned out to be damn AWESOME!!! i totally love it!!! ahhh!!! my royal praline (cake name)! *hearts prego (bakery name)*

holidays here and i come! and i'll definately have a hell lot of a great time!!! (:

No comments: