Wednesday, November 11, 2009

time for a proper post. crashed lesby's lecture last week. was studying for organic chem there. i like the classroom. cause there are proper tables to write on.. she had presentation after the lecture. and wow! one of the best marks she got!!! congrats man! yup.. anyway, my paper on friday. well.. hopefully can pull up my overall grade.. dont know the results yet. but i hope my efforts will not go to waste.

last week of lectures and tutorials. finals starts next week and i'm not prepared. ): there are so much to study. i just hope there will be enough time to restudy each and every topic. baby has been calling me so much lately. (: something to look forward each day. i'm dying on maths. goodness! first time in my entire life! my maths grades are so going down! everyone has started mugging. everywhere i go, as long as there are break in between, there will b people studying. *faints* i miss poly life. slack and you still can score damn well.. for uni life, tutorials and past year papers may not help. you really got to know how to apply, keep doing questions and even extra questions from the text. i'm so pack with exercises for myself and i'm going nuts.. boo!!

No comments: