Saturday, June 06, 2009

my laptop died on me the past few days. has been telling me that the operating system cannot be found. WTF! need to send it for service soon. ): B took leave the whole of this week! =D have been spending precious time with him. woot! love each and every single time spent with him. love his lame-ness, love his nonsense, love his everything. its his each and every lame shit that made me wanna love him so much. xD a few days back he sent me a 'poem' via sms while he was returning home from work. it went..

"Just past your house, the lights brightly lit.
Lazing through the hours, wishing soon that we could meet.
As the bus drove on, the urge grew strong,
to tell you i love you."

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

melting, melt, melted.

last night was coughing badly and i couldnt sleep. my sweet B woke up in the middle of the night just to find ways to bring my coughing down and he eventually went to buy cough syrup for me. (: thanks B. appreciate it lots!


bro's wedding last week was awesome! i need to find time to load the pics up. facebook aint doing me a great favour by failing my uploads. next week going to malaysia for wedding round 2! as my da sao's grandpa is a hunter, he has stock up exotic food for us! i'm so excited! cant wait to try them. pocupine meat.. hmmm... shall share my experience when i'm back. hopefully my laptop will be nice and kind enough to work.

graduation last week was awesome too! xD took some pics but not many. fortunately there are crazy pics taken at botanic garden with my crazy lesby and jeanna! they totally made my graduation a good one. all thanks to kay min, our photographer too! we all had our fair share of perspiration contributed.

had a mini supperQ (BBQ past midnight). name given by my dearest B. had a wonderful catch up with my girls! lesby and YQ came over early to help out. not forgetting my boy too. he was busy washing the mushrooms, and doing most of the chores for us, while we were busy baking brownie which turned out fantastic! slacked in the karaoke room while waiting for the ZJ and the BIG ARRIVAL OF FAIZ, who arrived like.. 2plus? if i didnt remember wrongly. BBQed to the wee hours and one by one of us just knock out. everyone left around 8am, and i went to B's house to spend my day there sleeping. (-.-") faiz!! study hard and get into NTU!! be my junior next year k? i'm waiting! we can stay in the same hostel too! wah! that will be damn fun!! xD

No comments: