Thursday, February 26, 2009

batam trip was great! though i was unable to make it for the go kart. but the company was too good i didnt regret making the trip down. (: went to batam by myself and was so afraid i will get lost or get cheated by some taxi driver! luckily mr goh hired a cab for me to wait at my ferry terminal. the driver was driving so slow when it comes to humps or uneven roads. i think he went about 10km/h? or even less. it seems like it took me ages to reach my destination.



sat on the banana boat with mr goh and some of the program 5 peeps. the ride was really slow but the people on the ride with me made it more enjoyable. did not do any shopping. so i bought nothing at all!!! (T.T) sobz. went for aroma therapy. the massaging session was great yet painful and ticklish. suan, aug and xiaojon was making hell lot of noise la! especially dirty jokes. goodness! rush back to batam center to catch our ferry back to SG. and i definately enjoyed my trip back more than my trip there. LOL!




OMG!!! LESBY IS AT NOVENA WAITING FOR ME NOW AND I'M BLOGGING AT HOME!!

No comments: