Wednesday, October 01, 2008

fire fighting on monday was fun! syed even opened the fire monitor for us to play arouond with. LOL! we adjust till the wind blew the water to syed and he was like acting emo all by himself under the "rain". he damn cute la.

got a few bruises and aches from it. boots was still wet the next day and it stained my damn socks! (T.T) when it was honeywell lab, whole group went rushing to toilet to get changed to slippers and brought boots out in the sun to dry. and the lab was damn boring! i slept through the whole video. =X in fact, almost the whole class slept.

sun plaza's coffee bean after training to slack. found out lots of secrets and everything. however, my whole day was so zombie. was feeling SO tired and not much mood to talk cock. so i guess i was pretty quiet. NIGHT SHIFT LATER!!!! Zzz.. how am i gonna stay awake! i cant even stay awake for clubbing already. what more operating a plant. (-.-")


a lot of shits happened these few days. and the first person who came into my mind was you somehow. I miss those days we shared our problems tgt. So many things that I want to update you but I cant.

No comments: