Sunday, September 14, 2008

internet have been down. thus i was unable to blog. CPTC training so far is still okay. luckily of all 3 nyp groups, i feel that my group trainer is the best. he doesnt stress us too much, neither is he too slacken. i have yet to get used in waking up early, but i sure did get used to sleeping early. LOL! it seems 7 hours of sleep is still not enough. i'm climbing the distillation column on tuesday! i'll be dead if i fall halfway climbing. *god bless me*

oh well, mahjiong session at lesby's house on friday after cptc. i think i'm starting to be addicted. more sessions please! headed over to phuture after that to meet yvonne and ch and their clique. cover charge now damn ex la! $25 for ladies $33 for gents! goodness! there was this irritating drunkard who turned around and dance with me on the dance floor. luckily darl pulled me away. he was seriously drunk man. saw him drinking bottles of beers one after another non stop. crazy man! von had a girl dancing with her. wah! damn hectic! that girl kept pushing von to the front non stop till her fren had to pull her away. LOL!

as for yesterday, lesby came over with jeanna and march for just one camera. LOL! and i ended joining them for the lantern festival. jeanna drove my bro's car there as its manual and klein came down after work to drive the car back to my house. this motivates me to start on my pratical soon. =D jeanna and march was damn funny when they saw my 2nd bro.

2nd bro came into room (march sleeping)
jeanna:"the both of u look so alike!"
went down the stairs
march:"so alike la!"
elder bro just nice got home too
march:"the 3 of you look so alike!"

LOL! that's why we're sibling my dear girl~ oh well, it was fun at the festival as we get to play with sparkles! yes! childish! but we were playing with it artisticly!

No comments: