Friday, August 15, 2008

its meant to be my study break week. but its more like a holiday week for me. LOL! went east coast yesterday for some cycling and picnic session. after that cong zheng came and join us. so i rented a pair of skates. i can blade but i cant stop! and i cant seem to master it YET! i'm so going to dig out the pair of skates my dad bought for me last time. the rest left and nic went to join his dad for fishing at bedok jetty. after skating, both of us joined them. nic's dad's fren, Tom, drove us to bedok mrt. =D tom damn funny la. "hi, i'm jerry!"

matsumoto and toushiro





as for today, last minute meeting with jun for swimming, which also means last minute bonding session with yanping, and last minute meeting with audrey for supper. went geylang for dim sum and fermented toufu next. hohoho! damn smelly la! bth~ i enjoyed my time with them. more swimming sessions at thomson 800!!!






No comments: