Saturday, July 19, 2008

havent been blogging. basically lots of things happened. both pleasant and unpleasant. so i went to splurge my hard earn pay from IT fair. went reds for hair treatment + shampoo + conditioner + hair rebuilder + hair serum which cost me $240++. then walked to CK tang intending to use the $50 voucher mom gave me. wanted to get make up remover and base. but these 2 added up till a 100 plus already. =/ so i ended up getting another toner and in total it was $196. became a lancome member on the spot as well as ck tang member. (-.-") oh! bought a top from forever 21 too. felt like spending more but no $$ already. silly me spending so much money but when things just go wrong suddenly for me, my brain wont be functioning properly. i havent been the happy-go-lucky me for months. even keng swee was able to tell. =/ i feel like shutting myself from everyone. isolation. YES! but i know i wont be able to take it. in fact it will make me more emo. i do not know what to do now. i'm lost. where's my guardian angel?

No comments: