Sunday, May 18, 2008

i cant sleep. gosh! it has been a super eventful night for me today actually. supposingly to go for eugene's bday celebration. but didnt. so sorry bro~ guess what? big news! i took a puff! took it in a moment of anger somehow. yes yes~ stupid me, and sorry darling. i promise it wont happen again. i'm doing a public apology here. =X

anyway, why do people only start regreting after they lose something? just like what happened when i lost my grandma. hmm.. macham everything can relate to her in my life. bo bian~ she affects me a lot. =D yeah. back to the topic. when something good appear in front of you, no one will know how to treasure until you met up with something not as good as the previous one.

i believe in retribution. do you? very superstitious of me indeed. but hey~! i'm sure most people are right? you can never have good life for your whole life span on earth. everything comes and goes. God is fair! AMEN! perhaps i havent been feeling good emotionally these days. dont ask me what happen. beats me either. i self declare that these few days, edna isnt edna anymore. please pray for her soul to come back! =X thank you! and love you! nights!

p.s: i still cant sleep though i'm super tired. =/

No comments: