Sunday, April 20, 2008

sch started and i guess so far~ still alright? stupid friend of my mom said i'm FAT! that hurts man!! argh!! she's fatter! LOL! and that's the fact. =X

went back to school today for advance maths lesson. ms lily soh is so sweet. she bought the whole class muffins to eat. or is she bribing us to stay in her module? LOL! anyway, i've decided to stay. no harm taking an extra module. its my benefit. i WANNA get into UNIVERSITY!! was talking to my mom about her fantasy for us siblings when we were still young. she said she hope we get into universities. cause dad and her didn't had high education. i myself really want to get into uni and this is my first piority and goal now. i need to get a GPA of 3.5 and above. and i need 0.3 more to hit 3.5. sigh. it isnt easy to increase by 0.3. and i hope to hit 3.5 by end of this semester. which means i need all As for every module! however, i calculated and it seems that even if i got all As, my GPA will only be increased to 3.39. sigh. i need to score damn well for my tutorial assignments, VIVA as well as lab. i seriously hope i can make it. at least score almost the full percentage in these areas. i cant let any part of this to pull me down. i'm setting really high hopes. so if i ever get super grumpy and frustrated easily, pardon me. cause i've got a goal to archieve. =D

p.s: when i'm in a serious mood, i look damn fierce and dao. so its not i'm in a bad mood.

so anyway, after maths, met karen and lesby in town. went for lunch then headed to hard rock cafe and met march there. went singing and had fun~ though i was feeling quite tired. march left early and klein joined us after the singing. karen missed him too much. LOL! ate dinner at far east long john. half way through my dinner, mom called to inform me its grandma's bday today! like wth!! so last minute! but i'm used to it. she herself forgot about it i guess. (-.-") so i had to trouble klein to send me down to hougang.

i'm too tired to think and blog now. off to bed~~

No comments: