Tuesday, November 20, 2007

last week maths test was easy~ than bioprocess test was shit. i think i could have done much better if i really studied for it. yesterday's reactor system test was not that bad. oh well, all over. mr goh is so opened. after the test, he was marking immediately already. than after our lab session, we went to him room to view our papers. congrats to chai hui for getting full marks! xD please share some of ur brain cells with ur twin here. haha! yeah. congrats to those who did well, and work harder next time for those who didnt.

thanks for those who supported my angels. xD especially chin seng kor who ordered 52 angels from me for his school charity thing. please order more k? =X heh heh~ than got extra income. than when i have extra income i can revamp my room!

*nintendo wii
*26-32 LCD flat screen (prefers those that is stick to the wall kind)
*glass display shelf
*sofa bed for stayover purposes

xD oh yeah. last week, was half way to sch and my bag broke!! so paiseh! had to hug my bag for the whole day. (>.<) that's y is good to own lots of bags. u need not have to rush to look for a new bag immediately. heh heh~ so girls who are shopaholic isnt a bad thing afterall. =X [excuses to spend more money]

i'm actually not looking forward for next monday. spending the whole day in school. gosh! but to think on the bright side, at least i have my darlings to spend that day with me too. and also friends who are celebrating for me before/after that day. (: might be going to zouk this coming sat. whee~ havent club for almost half a year. =X

No comments: