Friday, October 19, 2007

was late for school today! =X so i ended up going to school just for an hour of bioprocess lab. i miss these kind of labs! play with the agar plate and wait for the bateria to grow. heez.. went to bugis with mel after that. was not planned at first. i wanted to go fu lu shou complex to get some beads as my mom wanted me to make her a pair of her desired earrings. however, i ended up getting stuffs to make my angels. i'm selling my angels at $9.50. but if you are someone i know which are my friends~ i'll sell them to u at $7!! will pose the pics of the angels when i get back my camera batt. *looks at audrey* yup! there are pink, blue, purple, green and yellow. they are real crystals. thus explain the price i'm selling. anyone wanna support? get it as a small birthday gift also can leh! haha. support la k? (:

after buying my crystals, met mel and her friend. so we went shopping. saw a cute 2 months old shih tsu at one of the shops and we stopped to take pics with it. its so small and cute and light and soft and.. AHH!! i love puppies!! so adorable! the puppy's name is money by the way. i guess its there fortune dog instead of getting a fortune cat. haha.

No comments: