Friday, September 14, 2007

ben bro said i look younger with my new hair cut. heng ar! haha.

went yakult factory today. got only 1 free bottle of yakult. (-.-") than i bought one pack from them at a cheaper price. the whole session was like teaching us how to keep fit and healthy la. Zzz. took some photos. oh! i met siti too. wahahahaXx! what a coincidence la. went up the bus, saw someone familiar.. and than i begun to shout, "siti~!!!". hahaha. havent seen her for more than a year i guess. met wai loon later in the evening. went for dinner. ate dim sum. but i was full with a few bites. love the xiao long bao~!! as usual. my all time favourite. hehe. i paiseh a few times in front of him la. first, i bite and the water squirt out and my whole hand was wet. second, i bite and the water dipped down from my spoon and onto my plate loudly. and as usual, my face turns so SO red!! OMG!! cant believe it man. kk.. i wanna go to bed now. gonna work tmr. nitez!

No comments: