Sunday, January 08, 2006

last night was really fun. as usual, a restaurant became a night club? everyone dancing and drinking and having fun. LOL! i didnt drink much. tequila pop, b52 and xo. i guess at the end of the day only lawrence and me are sober. i think joanne too. the rest was so high. some even got emotional. and some.. flirting around get all hot and.. yeah. no names mention. well, i cant stand seeing guys or girls who are married or attached, anyhow kissing and hugging and everything. i hate people who does that. i do not know why, but once i see this kind of people, the hatred just arrives.

oh well.. i uploaded some pics. not all.. the loading is really slow and i have a hell lots of pics to upload. (>.<)


in japan


this is a 300 km per hour train. it's really fast! but you wont feel anything when u're inside.








the public toilet flusher. it's a censor thing. just place your hand there and it will flush.

at tokyo disneyland






at work

my own made shirley temper


my own made latte! hahaha.. got layer one ok!!


me in the bus on the way to via mar.. i hightlighted my hair! surprisingly my mom allows.. hmmm...

at via mar last night


joanne, me and rebecca.


we are toilet partners!!


me and yvonne


my twiny!! edna and agnes! LOL!



US! a little dark but still can see a bit. heh..

No comments: